August 7, 2018 at 12:26 am #750
Name, Age, Gender:
Matt, 14, Male
How long have you been on the server?
When the plugins were still being set up this season, which I believe is around a week or two ago, pardon my memory.
How long can you be active on the server every day? I can be on from like 4-7 hours during the summer. I can be on for longer, but even the 4-7 seems like a little overkill. I’m just trying to have fun during the summer so I won’t be on 12 hours every day, I heard sleep is actually a good game function! After summer though, school weekdays would limit me to only be on for an hour or two.
Why do you think you should be a moderator? I believe I should be a moderator or helper because I would like to watch the server grow, and I would like to be an upright aid in the server’s future growth, and also in my personal growth. I feel that taking a role in the server’s moderation would allow me to step up to a great responsibility as I enter some of the most crucial years of my life. I would consider myself an enthusiast when it comes to helping others as I find happiness in the happiness of others, despite the effort it takes to achieve so. I also believe that I have developed a variety of social and mental skills to be able to take the role as a staff member: Patience, Staying focused and on task, Able to follow directions, Being assertive, etc.
Listed below is a short list of some of my recent accomplishments meant to show what I’m capable of.
• Accepted into the U.S. and Canadian Advanced Placement (AP) Program.
• Won several Public Communications awards within my school and school board community.
• Graduated from Primary/Elementary School with Honours while winning multiple awards (Mathematics, Science and Technology, etc.).
[Temp Question] How would you handle a conflict between two players?
It would be hard to answer this question narrowly, but in general, I would:
• Talk with both members and give them both opportunities to speak.
• I would ensure that I would not be biased, and I would only act upon what has happened and what I know.
• I would first ask, if the conflict is small, if they can come to a verbal agreement and apology, and would also discuss how a similar situation should be handled in the future.
• If the conflict has escalated, I would punish accordingly.
[Misc-Temp] Orange or Banana and why?
“̶B̶a̶n̶a̶n̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶g̶r̶e̶a̶t̶ ̶s̶o̶u̶r̶c̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶n̶u̶t̶r̶i̶e̶n̶t̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶w̶h̶a̶t̶n̶o̶t̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶I̶ ̶k̶i̶n̶d̶a̶ ̶d̶i̶s̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶t̶a̶s̶t̶e̶ ̶a̶t̶m̶.̶ ̶I̶t̶ ̶g̶o̶e̶s̶ ̶g̶o̶o̶d̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶c̶h̶o̶c̶o̶l̶a̶t̶e̶,̶ ̶b̶a̶n̶a̶n̶a̶ ̶s̶p̶l̶i̶t̶.̶.̶.̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶s̶t̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶I̶ ̶p̶r̶e̶f̶e̶r̶ ̶a̶c̶i̶d̶.̶ ̶A̶n̶d̶ ̶A̶p̶p̶a̶r̶e̶n̶t̶l̶y̶ ̶e̶a̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶o̶r̶a̶n̶g̶e̶s̶ ̶u̶n̶d̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶w̶e̶r̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶g̶r̶e̶a̶t̶.̶”̶ ̶-̶ ̶R̶u̶b̶e̶n̶ ̶2̶k̶1̶8̶
I’d like to agree with goodguyRuben here. Oranges are high in Vitamin C, Calcium, and I hear those strings on the inside are high in fiber. Healthy decision much good. Also eww bananas taste disgusting.
Alright I understand the 3rd point in the list above isn’t that impressive due to the fact that it was Elementary School but let me feel good about myself 🙂
Also, if there is consideration in my application being accepted, I’d like to be a helper first if that rank/role can be put in place, because I’d like to be able to firmly gain the trust of Ruben, Lancs, and the rest of the staff team before I work my way up.
August 13, 2018 at 5:47 pm #779
- This topic was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by ehhhhhhhhhh.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.